CTMOM 2020 Danbury
Please, check back for further information
If you are suffering from severe dental pain and the pain is accompanied by a fever or pronounced swelling, DO NOT WAIT! You should seek care at a local hospital emergency room immediately
You can also contact your local Community Health Center. They will provide you with dental services on a sliding scale basis. Click here to find a Community Health Center in your area.
Who should come to CTMOM?
Adults and children are welcome at CTMOM.
- No child under the age of 18 will receive treatment unless accompanied by their parent or their legal guardian.
You can be a CTMOM patient if:
- You do not have enough money to pay for dental care
- You do not have a medically compromising condition that will prohibit you from receiving care
- Personal identification/documentation is not required
Services CTMOM Provides
- Treatment to patients of all ages
- Limited root canals on front teeth only
- Oral health education
- Pre and post treatment medications - NO NARCOTICS
Services CTMOM Does NOT Provide
- Bone grafting
- Extraction of unerupted wisdom teeth
- Full dentures
- Gum surgery
- Root canals on back teeth
- Tooth whitening (bleaching)
What to expect
- No appointments
- Patients are seen on a first come, first served basis
- The number of patients seen will be limited to the clinic capacity
- There will be a waiting line to enter the clinic. Once inside, you will meet with a medical professional and a dentist for an initial evaluation of your dental needs.
- The dental services provided at CTMOM include cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, x-rays, oral health instructions, fillings, root canal treatments, and extractions.
- Due to the numbers of patients seen at CTMOM, we will not be able to treat every dental problem you may have.
- In most cases, interpreters will be available to assist patients that speak languages other than English
- Sign Language interpreters will be available to assist hearing impaired patients.
What to bring
- Please bring a list of all your current medications.
- On the day of the clinic, please be sure to take your medications according to your prescriptions.
- Due to possible extended wait times, it is advisable to bring something to help you pass the time such as reading material, knitting, and crossword puzzles.
- It is important to bring water, food and snacks with you.