Using and Requesting the Connecticut Mission of Mercy Logo
Sponsors and volunteers who agree to the following terms and conditions may submit a request to display a CTMOM Free Dental Clinic logo on their website (logos are time stamped annually).
To obtain your CTMOM Free Dental Clinic logo you must follow all of these guidelines and request the logo by filling out the request form. You will receive a response within 2–3 business days.
Please read the usage agreement language prior to filling out the request form (found at the bottom of this page).
Logo Usage Agreement
I understand that use of the CTMOM Free Dental Clinic logo is a privilege of sponsorship and volunteerism and is granted by the explicit permission of the CT Foundation for Dental Outreach (CFDO), subject to the conditions listed below.
THIS AGREEMENT, executed on the date the logo is received from the CFDO, between the CT Foundation for Dental Outreach and the sponsor or volunteer making the request. Sponsor or volunteers who use the CTMOM Free Dental Clinic logo will agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The CTMOM Free Dental Clinic logo can only be used to identify a sponsor or volunteer.
- The CTMOM Free Dental Clinic logo must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color (except that it may be reproduced in black), element, type, etc. It may be not animated, morphed or modified in any other way that would distort the appearance of the logo.
- The CTMOM Free Dental Clinic logo is CFDO intellectual property and as a condition of use sponsors or volunteers must acknowledge that they obtain no rights in or to the mark other than those conferred by the license.
- The CTMOM Free Dental Clinic logo may not be used to indicate any kind of endorsement of any product or service by the Foundation, to indicate that any official status for any product or service has been conferred by or is otherwise associated with the Foundation, or to show any kind of relationship with the Foundation aside from the sponsorship or volunteerism.
- The CTMOM Free Dental Clinic logo may not be used on official documents (ie. letterhead, advertising, etc.) such as sales contracts or official disclosure documents provided to potential or actual clients/patients. It may only be used on the website to indicate that an individual/business/corporation/organization is a CTMOM sponsor or volunteer.
- The CTMOM Free Dental Clinic logo may not be used in connection with any disparaging statements about the CFDO/CTMOM Free Dental Clinic or statements that otherwise reflects poorly on the CFDO/CTMOM Free Dental Clinic.
- The CTMOM Free Dental Clinic logo may not be used on any website that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations.
- The CFDO reserves the right to disallow any use of the CTMOM Free Dental Clinic logo.
- Any unauthorized use of the CTMOM Free Dental Clinic logo may result in revocation of the license to use and any other action that the CFDO may deem appropriate under the circumstances.